Friday, March 4, 2016

Some thoughts on DC's Legends of Tomorrow

I've been sitting here for a while trying to get myself to the point where I can write a decent review of the episode.  The problem is that this show, while enjoyable, is not nearly as compelling as either The Flash or Arrow.  I'm not sure if it's just that the cast is too large or what, but it is no where near where either of those shows are.  I know it's the first season and all, but when I am questioning a show this early, it seems like there's an issue.

Consequently, I am going to take a hiatus from writing about this show for a few weeks and then decide whether or not to keep writing reviews.  Don't get me wrong, I intend to keep watching it pretty much no matter what; unless it seriously jumps the shark; but I can really only write about shows I am seriously into and this show just isn't there.

I will get reviews for The Vampire Diaries and The Originals up over the weekend.  I'll be out tomorrow night and probably won't be able to watch the shows until Saturday or Sunday.  Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment