Tuesday, June 5, 2018

TV Schedule for the Fall

Hey everyone.  I am still not sure if I will go back to doing reviews, although I am seriously considering doing a Fosters wrap-up this week after the three night event is over.  As for the spinoff, I am not sure if I will watch it.  Mariana is my least favorite character on the show, so having a show where she is one of the two main characters is not a huge draw for me.

But, here is my schedule for the 2018-2019 year:

Italics means a new show I may watch
Bold means a new show I will watch
Underline means a show I already watch on a new night
Crossed out means that either I decided not to watch it or I saw the first episode and didn't like it

Sunday

8 pm-  Supergirl (CW, October 14th)
9 pm-  Charmed (CW, October 14th)
10 pm- Madam Secretary (CBS, October 7th)

Monday

8 pm-  Arrow (CW, October 15th @ 8)
9 pm-  Legends of Tomorrow (CW, October 22nd)
10 pm- The Good Doctor (ABC, September 24th), Bull (CBS, September 24th), Manifest (NBC, September 24th)

Tuesday

8 pm-  The Gifted (Fox, September 25th), The Flash (CW, October 9th)
9 pm-  This is Us (NBC, September 25th), Black Lightning (CW, October 9th)

Wednesday

8 pm- Riverdale (CW, October 10th)
9 pm- All American (CW, October 10th)
9:30 pm- Single Parents (ABC, September 26th)
10 pm- A Million Little Things (ABC, September 26th)

Thursday

8 pm-      Supernatural (CW, October 11th)
8:30 pm- The Good Place (NBC, September 27th)
9 pm-       Legacies (CW, October 25th)
10 pm-     How to Get Away With Murder (ABC, September 27th?)

Friday

8 pm- MacGyver (CBS, Spetember 28th), Blindspot (NBC, October 12th)

Coming back at mid-season: Blacklist, Instinct, The 100, iZombie, possibly Roswell, New Mexico

As you can tell, I have a much lighter load than I have had in the past.  The only new show I am definitely on board with at this point is Legacies, but that could change.  I am leery of the Charmed reboot and while Manifest looks interesting, I have had issues with high concept shows like that starting strong and then petering out very rapidly, so I am leery there as well.  I am also contemplating dropping HTGAWM because it is no where near as good as it was.  It has become almost a parody of itself at this point because it has become so convoluted and so wacky.  I would love for this to be its last season because then I would definitely watch it just to finish the show off.

UPDATE (10/2)- I decided to not watch Charmed and to drop HTGAWM.  I also watched the first episodes of both Manifest and A Million Little Things and really didn't like either, so they have been dropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment