Tuesday, May 17, 2022

TV Schedule for 2022-2023

 It looks like this season will be the lightest season I have ever had. CW cancelled Legends of Tomorrow, 4400, and Batwoman; NBC cancelled The Endgame; Supergirl and This Is US ended; and I stopped watching Superman & Lois and Stargirl this season. Right now, there are only 2 shows that I am intending to watch: La Brea on NBC and The Good Doctor on ABC. I am considering 2 shows on the CW, but I am not entirely sure if I want to start new shows since so many shows get cancelled. So at the present time, here is my schedule:

Sunday: Zip, Zero, and Nada

Monday: 10 pm- The Good Doctor on ABC

Tuesday: 9 pm- La Brea on NBC

Wednesday: Zip, Zero, and Nada

Thursday: Zip, Zero, and Nada

Friday: Zip, Zero, and Nada

Saturday: Zip, Zero, and Nada

As always this doesn't include several shows on the Food Network or streaming shows that I watch b because they don't follow the same schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment