Monday, November 14, 2016

Final Teen Wolf Credits Post

They took a while to get this season's credits out, but ETonline got the opening credits up and, boy, are they seriously different.  Completely new scenes and a much different format, but the same cool music.  I have to say that I am loving this scene.

One thing that struck me as very different is that the credits since season 2 have had some bearing on the major villain of the season, but that didn't seem to be the case this year.  Instead, the credits show the major villains from the first 5 seasons in order, pretty much in order.  They also added Linden, Melissa, and JR to the main credits, which is very cool.  I do wish they would have added some of the newbies, but I guess they're not the main characters, so they can't be in the credits.  The credits end with someone (presumably Scott) looking out over the city of Beacon Hills.  This would seem to symbolize his role as a protector and watcher of the city and its denizens.

I've seen where some people were disappointed, but I can't be.  I love this show too much and I adore the fact that the credits for the final season are giving nods to the past seasons.  I just hope that they bring back major characters from the past if possible.  Seeing any of them would be really, really cool.

My other hope is that the season remains focused.  The past couple of seasons seem to be occasionally unfocused, particularly last season since it was their first 20 episode season with one arc.  I want this great show to go out with a major bang and on top.

I'll post my reviews on Tuesday nights after I write my reviews of The Flash, so it may be a bit late.  I hope everyone enjoys this final season of one of  my absolute favorite shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment