Thursday, November 2, 2017

My Review of Arrow 6.04- Reversal

The Black Siren returns with someone we had previously heard of but not seen, the secret of who rescued the Black Siren from Lian Yu is revealed, and Felicity is given a suggestion on what her and Curtis' start-up should do...

First off, can I just say that it was incredibly cute that Oliver and Felicity traded places so that he was the one in her ear encouraging her to keep going?  Totally adorable!  I also thought it was amusing when Oliver instinctively took over the team for a second when they got back to lair.  I think the team did too, given the looks on their faces.  This time off seems to be doing him a world of good, although I hope it doesn't last too terribly long.

Having Michael Emerson play Cayden James is totally cool.  He is good at playing that sort of character and he can radiate menace, albeit not so much a physical menace as a more psychological form.  And his character is seriously playing a long game, manipulating people into doing exactly what he wants in order to accomplish his goals.  Forcing Felicity to take down the firewalls so that he could insert the malicious code he wrote was a really smart idea.  Anyone want to bet she'll be arrested around mid-season finale time?

I do wonder how he knew that the Black Siren was on Lian Yu.  I guess he could have been tracking everything going on, seeing how Helix had been helping Oliver and the gang.  So maybe he knew what he wanted to do and rescued her so that he could have her to help him out when he needed it. 

I loved the Olicity scenes.  Having her get the calls which were interrupting their dates was really funny and another way to have the tables turned on him.  I did sort of want to smack him for following her and messing up what she was looking for.  I get why he did it, but it was not exactly the smartest move in the world.

I hope the start-up works and they can help lots of people with the spinal tech or other similar tech, because that would be totally cool.  I'm not so sure that naming the company Helix is a great idea, but it does make a certain amount of sense.

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment