Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Review of One Tree Hill 5.04- It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)

Wow, tonight was the night of @$$holes and bi!ches.  We'll get to that in a minute....

First, Peyton/Haley v. Jason. Wow, his ego makes Chris' look minuscule. Refusing to take any advice from anyone about how to help his music. I understand the whole wanting to be true to your music thing, but if someone is offering suggestions, you'd be well advised to at least consider what they have to say. Haley firing him was hilarious. I loved Kate Voegele's music and voice. I look forward to this storyline. And is this Kevin Federline's last episode? I thought he was in 5 or 6. Maybe he'll be back. Maybe not. Either way, I'll survive.

Second, Lucas/Nathan/Skillz v. Quentin. Again, an ego so large that it eclipses the Sun. I understand everyone wanting to help the kid, but I do wonder if it is worth the hassle and aggravation. He won't consider anyone else at all and is going to cause more damage to the team than he is going to help it. Kick him off the team and be done with it.

Third, Victoria v. Brooke/the world. I have always wondering why Brooke was so much of a bitch in the
first season, and now I see. She came by it honestly.  First, Victoria purposely spiked Brooke's store
opening, then she calls Peyton a parasite, then she hits Lucas with a low blow. Um, bitch, if you really
wanted the best for Brooke, you would have been around. So sit down, shut the hell up, and get out of
Brooke's way.

I did feel a little sorry for Haley. While I am glad that Carrie is such a big help, she is sort of
replacing Haley. That would suck.

Nathan, nice hair cut. Much appreciated.

Next week looks like a week of flashbacks. Should be interesting. 'Til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment