Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Review of One Tree Hill 5.17- Hate Is Safer Than Love

Lucas throwing a fit, Nathan walking in on Deb flashing a webcam, Brooke being very worried in a hospital, and Jamie walking down the street alone. And all of this in the first minute!

Tonight marked the return of Mia. That was so cool. It seemed to be to give Haley the boost she needed, to promote the Sunkist Summer Tour, and to promote Rock the Vote (which was just totally awesome), And Kate Voegele sang "Hallelujah", which is one of my favorite songs. I was happy.

Brooke is so going to fall apart when she sends Angie back. She seemed to barely hold it together tonight. I get it, she really is attached to Angie, but sending her back is going to b e tough. And how cool was it that Lucas and Peyton were both there for her. I also thought it was so cool of her to insist that Peyton leave.

I'm of two minds about Mouth's actions tonight. While I can appreciate the fact that he wants to remain loyal to Lucas, I think he should have given over the footage. To do otherwise showed a lack of professionalism. Also, Mouth does need to put himself first sometimes. I'm sure a lot of people will disagree, and I get why, but thats what I think.

I knew Haley was going to get in trouble for throwing away that card. Like I said last week, I get it and think she did not purposely lie, but she did break trust with Jamie. Fortunately, he seemed to understand that Mommy was trying to protect him, so no lasting damage was done. And she made up for it by allowing him to give the card to Dan. Not sure if I would have done the same thing, but seeing as Jamie really needed to do that, she did right. And seeing Mia explain why she was so jealous of Haley was neat. Haley needed the reassurance that she was doing the right thing, and she got it.

Skillz and Deb were absolutely hilarious! I was so not expecting him to be the guy she was chatting with. I was expecting the stereotypical fat, old, ugly guy. Seeing Skillz there with the flower had me on the floor laughing. Seeing them kissing had me a bit wierded out, but it was still one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Poor Nathan. Walking in on your mom flashing a webcam. No wonder Jamie ran away. Granted, Deb is hot for a grandma, but still....

Watching Nathan run with Jamie was neat...and an interesting form of exercise.

Poor Peyton. Apologizes to Lucas for what happens and then he says that he hates her. Granted, he was drunk and pissed off about Lindsey, but still that hurt her to the quick. Oh yeah, and that promo that led us to think that they were getting it on? So obnoxiously off the point entirely. Smart, but obnoxious.

Of all the times for Lindsey to call. In the middle of a basketball game? Wow, talk about bad timing. And Lucas, grabbing an opposing player, so not a good idea. I know he was stressed and what not, but I don't think that is going to fly. And that other coach was just being downright cruel. I got the whole purposely fouling Q thing, but trying to take out his wrist was just beyond the pale. Can we kill him? Please?!?

Next week, Lucas calls someone about going to Vegas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment