Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Review of One Tree Hill 5.14- What Do You Go Home To?

The return of Quentin, the return of Deb, the return of Haley James Scott; singer extraordinaire. Nifty....

I think that if I was Skillz, I would have smacked Quentin something good. He can be a good guy, but to Nathan and Skillz tonight he was an absolute ass. I get his whole anger at Skillz, but there was no reason to be that way with Nathan.

How awesome was it that Brooke gets a trial chance at adopting. She was so excited, it was hilarious.  Watching her freak out honestly had to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Then the whole shopping binge...sheesh. Love ya dear. Not so fond of Owen freaking out though. Even though I do get it.
Sort of.

Haley is back with her music. And Peyton is her producer. This could be interesting, particularly if artistic visions clash. I am so happy for both of them. I do wonder if this is some sort of deal to put out Bethany's album. Too bad Nathan had trouble with basketball. I wonder if that is going to cause problems.

I adored the nanny; and manny ; interviews.  Haley's questions were so funny. Then the manny's comment about Nathan watching the nanny's swim naked was hilarious. Nathan's dead pan reaction about deserving that totally made the scene.

Dan is always interesting this season. His first time back in the gym and you could see the sadness on his
face. Basketball was his life and seeing his jersey removed was like a denial of a large part of his existence. I want to see where they are taking this.

Loved that Lucas and Peyton talked. They both needed it. Not sure where they stand right now.  I also loved seeing Deb back. I so missed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment