Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Review of Life Unexpected 2.03- Criminal Incriminated

Cate gets high, Lux sinks lower in my estimation, Baze starts his job, Ryan and Cate have fights, and Baze gets a new roomie....

Oh, and Lux gets a tutor......

And Lux sinks lower in my estimation. Stealing answers is bad enough, but then going out on a date in order to secure answers to another exam. I am glad she came clean (only after getting caught though) though. And she wonders why Cate thought she might have taken the money? And then going off and blaming Cate and Baze for what she did is total bull$h!t. I am so glad that Math called her on it. I get that there is pressure, but there is NEVER an excuse for cheating. EVER. One more time for emphasis: *NEVER*!!! I do have to say that her getting Eric as a tutor ought to be interesting......

Watching a high Cate was just too d@mn funny. At first, I thought that the peppiness was a facade because she was a producer. But then as she kept chattering away, it was just funny. Then the open mic insults of "fake virgin Barbie" (i.e. Kelly) was hilarious. I so loved that.

Poor Ryan. He defends his sister who keeps screwing up. First she sleeps with Baze and burns down his bar. Then she overstays her welcome. Which is followed by her making banana pot bread. All of this he could forgive. But lying to his face about stealing from Cate was the last straw. And I feel bad for him given how he found out about Paige and Baze. Speaking of Paige, if anyone watched Gilmore Girls, you may recognize her as Dean's wife Lindsay.

Wow, Baze can really pull it out when he has to. His job appears to be on the chopping block and he manages to charm his way out of the problem. Am I seeing a possible romance between Baze and his boss? Seeing him try so hard to keep it all together and do well hurts a bit. I am glad that he is managing it all though.

Can I say how much I LOVED the basketball game in the end? Seeing the four of them together and enjoying each other was really nice. I was especially pleasantly surprised by how Ryan and Baze are coming closer together. This is an interesting family unit. I feel pity for any women Baze dates. She will have to adjust to a very interesting situation.

Next week, Lux plays basketball about as well as I do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment