Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Review of One Tree Hill 6.20- I Would for You

Well, a someone we haven't seen in a while comes back, Naley have a small fight, Sam loses a friend, Brooke gains back something lost, and Jamie has a decision to make.

And oh, did I mention that.......

.....Peyton was in a car accident and the Comet is not in good shape. But don't worry, Lucas is fixing it. And Peyton's condition that is complicating her pregnancy is placenta previa (also spelled praevia). They did a pretty good job explaining it on the show, so I won't go into it too much except to say that the bleeding Peyton we saw in previews now has a clearer meaning. I always figured it had to do with her pregnancy, I had assumed it was a miscarriage. It could still be a miscarriage, but somehow, I doubt it.

I like the new Naley fights. They are indicative of an incredibily strong and healthy relationship. They both get mad at each other about something, go off, think about it, and see the others point. No yelling or screaming, no name calling, just point making and some heated conversation. Not exactly exciting or dramatic, but I like it. A vast improvement over past seasons. I could totally sympathize with both of them in the argument. Haley was right, Jamie could really benefit from an accelerated program. Nathan is also right, there is more to school than just school. I wish I had figured that out in high school. But, as they say, c'est le vie. Ultimately, I think Jamie decided for them.

Watching Nathan coach that guy along was interesting. Shades of Lucas and Nathan from a few years ago.

The Bitch is back and you're gonna be in trouble! (my apologies to the Angels) That's right! Our favorite all-time bitchis back! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Bitchtoria! Back for a return engagement to screw up Brooke's life. Ye gods! She apparently can't keep the company afloat and needs Brooke to help her there. Brooke (stupidly in my book) goes back in exchange for a 51% share in the company. Oy vey! Oh, and for one more thing, Bitchtoria now has her claws in Sam. So not a good thing....

Mouth and Millicent. Sweet and I love them. But they are a little boring. And not in a good way. They are on so little that I think they can be pruned out with little impact on the show. Just my opinion. For the record, I love both of them, but I don't see the point of them on the show.

Next week....well....Nick Lachey is in the house!

Keep an eye out in a few minutes for some thoughts from me about the season in general so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment